Having a dream home is your dream, then Crate and Barrel will make your dream come true. Specializing in housewares, furniture, and home accessories, Crate and Barrel is truly your one-stop for home goods. If you are an eligible military member, you can enjoy the benefits of the Crate & Barrel military discount. In this guide, we will help you understand whether you are eligible or not and how you can register for this program easily.
What is Crate & Barrel Military Discount?
Crate & Barrel offers stunning and timeless furniture, home décor, kitchen, and entertaining items that will elevate your home and your gift-giving capabilities. They stock items to fit every budget and style. With Crate & Barrel military discount there are so many items of such high quality, that it can become a go-to for many families looking to invest in their homes and living spaces.
The military discount offers a 10% discount in-store to veterans and active duty military members with their valid military ID. Making ends meet, especially if you are a reserve or veteran of the US military forces, can be difficult. We respect your sacrifice and have put together a complete guide on how active military personnel, veterans, and their families can save when shopping at Crate & Barrel.
Who is Eligible for Crate & Barrel Military Discount?
Only eligible military members are allowed to use the discount on their purchases. Here, is a list of eligible members for military discounts.
- Active duty military
- Military veterans
- Military spouses
- Dependent children under 21
- Reserve and National Guard
Additional Details for Military Discount
- The Crate&Barrel military discount is offered in-store only. It is not available online.
- The military discount is also available at CB2 stores
- Use the discount by placing orders by phone at 800-323-5461, or for CB2 orders, call 800-606-6252
- Discounts are not available at Outlet stores
Crate & Barrel military discount can’t be combined with any other discount, including returns, gift cards, employee discounts, and past purchases.
You can also visit Crate&Barrel’s coupons page for discounts and promotions that change frequently. Sign up for emails or SMS to be notified about up-to-the-minute offers, promos, and sales.
How Do I Get the Offer at Crate & Barrel?
To access this discount, you must call or email the company’s customer service team. You may be asked to present additional information to verify your military status. Visit the store’s website or contact their customer service team for the most up-to-date information and support for Crate & Barrel military discount.
How Can I Save When Shopping at Crate & Barrel?
Military personnel, veterans, and their families can save in many ways when shopping with Crate & Barrel military discount. Here, is a list of ways:
- They have a variety of promotions, offers, and coupons throughout the year. Check the latest collection and add additional coupons that can help you save on full retail-priced items and items that usually never go on sale.
- Get free shipping by shopping in the Free Shipping category on Crate & Barrel. They do offer free shipping, but only for select products and lines. To shop these items, you will need to go online to the sale section.
- They have a rotating sale section that updates with the previous season’s items throughout the year. With so many timeless pieces, this means you can get great big deals every day of the year on your favorite pieces.
- You can also apply for a credit card or a Mastercard. Always opt for the Mastercard option as this will give you all the benefits of a Mastercard on top of the Crate & Barrel rewards. As a Mastercard holder, you will be able to get 10% back on your purchases. You can redeem the 10% back for Reward Dollars, which is a special coupon you can use in-store or online towards your purchases.
Does Crate & Barrel Offer a Specific Military Discount?
No. There is no special discount at Crate & Barrel for military personnel, veterans, or their families. There may be a special promotion for Veterans Day or other holidays where military personnel, veterans, and their families can take a special discount. This is not standard, and you will need to subscribe to Crate & Barrel to stay up to date with the latest offerings.
Other Alternatives For Military Discounts
There are other stores that provide military discounts to show appreciation to the country’s military personnel. We have a few recommendations that might be helpful for you. These are a few similar stores to Crate & Barrel like Pottery Barn, Home Depot, and Ikea.
As a gesture of gratitude, many stores across the US provide discounts to the military and veterans. We hope our guide can help you with your understanding and any other queries. So now that you are aware of eligibility, additional details, and many more things you can easily avail your Crate & Barrel military discount.