All eligible military members are eligible to get something in return for their services. In such cases, Toyota offers Toyota military discounts to show gratitude to all service members of the country.
Explore our full guide to know what are the eligibility criteria. You can also find out how the discount policy works and where to go if there are any queries regarding the same.
Toyota Military Discount Policy
You might not be able to find anything on Toyota military discount online. But, as a military official, you can get a $500 military rebate. This military rebate is used on any purchases within a limited time.
Only eligible members of the military can claim the rebate. You can visit your nearest Toyota dealer to apply the offer on your purchases. Also, check the terms & conditions before making a purchase.
Who is Eligible for Military Discount at Toyota?
The Toyota military rebate is eligible for all the military troops who serve the country. Along with the following eligible members can also use the discount in absence of the military personnel. They are:
- Household members of the military personnel including Gold Star families
- Military retirees of the United States
- Veterans of the United States within 2 years of discharge
There is other US military personnel who are also eligible for the military discount at Toyota. They are given below:
Toyota Military Discount Requirements
To take advantage of Toyota military discount you must fulfill some of the requirements. Make sure you have all the proof handy while requesting a discount. The proof requirements include:
- Verifiable proof of active military service that can be military ID, leave & earning statement, or DD From 214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty
- Receiving qualifying salary
- Credit approval by Toyota financial services through a Toyota Dealer
How to Get Qualified for the Purchase using Military Discount?
You have to go through some of the conditions to get qualified for military discount purchases. You can apply for the credit online or in-store after checking the following conditions.
- Be a current active military personnel
- Can use the rebate with other offers at Toyota
- Be credit approved by TFS
- Family members with the same living address can only use the discount
- Only one rebate per finance or lease transaction per US military personnel or eligible family member
- On finance contracts, apply the rebate toward the down payment
Note: Visit Toyota Financial to apply for the credit online and use the Toyota military discount.
Exclusions of Military Discount at Toyota
Just like the conditions, there are some exclusions where and when you will not be able to apply the military discount. To use the Toyota military discount you have to make sure your request does not fall under any of the following.
- Not combinable with the College Graduate rebate program
- Do not combine the offer with the Lease-End Refi program
- Not available in AL, FL, GA, HI, NC, and SC
- You cannot redeem the discount or rebate for cash
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I use the military rebate at Toyota with other program offers?
Yes, you can use the military discount with other offers at Toyota.
2. Am I eligible to use the discount while with a down payment at Toyota?
Yes, you can use the discount while paying a down payment at Toyota.
3. How much military rebate does family members get?
Family members of military personnel get a $500 rebate.
4. Do I need proof when I book a car using military rebate at Toyota?
Yes, you need proof like military ID or From 214 when you make a purchase using a military rebate at Toyota.
Other Stores that have Military Discount Policy
When it comes to getting bigger deals and offers, Toyota is not the only place offering a military discount. All military personnel can take advantage of the special pricing at different stores as well. We have listed out some of the full guides below for which you can check the whole military discount policy.
- Jiffy Lube
Now you know how you can take advantage of a Toyota military discount if you are a military personnel. Just make sure to keep your military ID handy for a better experience. For other queries, you can contact us below through our comment section.