We as students would love to know about any chance that may allow us to save some money. Here is our guide for a unique discount just for the students, particularly at Verizon. The Verizon student discount is a beneficial program with some important rules.
It is not so tough to enroll in this program. If you are looking to get started, here is what you should do.
Verizon Student Discount
Verizon services provide smart solutions to college students to save up to $25 a month with the Verizon student discount packages. College students are offered discounted pricing on home and mobile internet connections. For single-line connections, students can save up to $10 and $25 on two connections.
Verizon Student Discount Eligibility
You must qualify for the below-mentioned checklist to get access to the student discount plan Verizon.
- You must be of 16 years of age.
- One must be an actively enrolled student of a USA-accredited institution of higher education. Online enrollments including undergraduate, postgraduate, and vocational school students are also considered.
- You can have up to 2 verified Verizon connections. Accounts with more than 2 -3 phone lines are not eligible.
- You cannot be a Verizon account manager or account owner.
- You must validate your student status with UNiDAYs every 12 months.
How To Apply For Verizon Student Discount?
Firstly, you have to verify your student identity to get access to the Verizon student discount plans. A number of steps need to be completed in sequence to complete the registration procedure. For your better understanding, we have listed down the steps in detail.
- Visit the student discount page.
- Click on the ‘Get Started’ buttons to get access to the Verizon student verification popup.
- You need to sign in with UNiDAYS to complete the enrollment process.
- You need to select your school and verify your identity by entering your student email address or uploading the latest photocopy of your student ID.
- Once UNiDAYs verifies your account, you will be redirected to Verizon’s student discount page to complete the registration process.
This is a one-time enrollment process and you get verification within a few minutes. Once you are eligible you will be able to enjoy the Verizon discount for students easily from online and offline stores.
Verizon Student Discount Plans
Once your student account is verified at UNiDAYS, you can select a plan that best suits your needs. Verizon has listed the below-mentioned plans on which the student discount is applicable.
- One Unlimited for iPhone
- Welcome Unlimited
- 5G start
- 5G Play More
- 5G Do More
- 5G Get More
- Play More Unlimited
- Do MoreUnlimited
- Get More Unlimited
- Just Kids
- Go Unlimited
- Beyond Unlimited
Note: Prepaid plans and plans already subscribed at discounted prices are not eligible for discounts through the student’s program.
Verizon Student Discount with Fios Home Internet
Eligible college students get to save $10 a month with the Verizon FiosHome Internet plans. These mix-and-match plans are available for 300 Mbps, 500 Mbps, and Gigabit. If there is an existing Fios home internet plan then to avail of the student discount you must upgrade to the above plans. To continue the plans, students have to reverify the account every 12 months.
How To Reverify My Student Status
To continue enjoying the benefits of Verizon student discount plans you must reverify your student status through Verizon’s student verification partner UNiDAYS. You will be receiving a prior notice along with guidelines to reverify your account 30 days before your plan expiration.
Follow the steps to verify your Verizon account:
- Visit the Student discount page.
- Tap on “Get Started”
- Enter your Verizon login credentials.
- Click on verify student’s status.
- You have to enter your student I-card details and a photocopy to get the verification process complete.
What happens to my Student Discount Plan If I Drop out from College?
The Verizon student discount is valid for a total of 4 years. So if you drop out from any semester you need not worry at all. When you join your college back you can reverify your Verizon student account and get your plan activated. The student discounted plan does not ask for continuity for 4 years and hence you can take breaks in between.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I am an existing Verizon customer, how do I sign up for a student discount?
You can visit the Verizon student discount page from Verizon’s website and click on ‘ Get Started’. You have to enter your existing login details like email address and password to continue.
2. Can I merge other discounts along with my student’s discount?
Depending upon the plan you have activated, you might be eligible for the following discounts:- discovery+ on us, The Disney Bundle, Disney+ on us, Mobile+ home discount, Monthly autopay, and paper-free billing discount.
3. Who do I contact if I face trouble reverifying through UNiDAYS?
If you face issues verifying your account, you can visit the UNiDAYS help center or raise a ticket addressing your issues. At Verizon, all credentials must be verified through the UNiDAYS portal only.
4. Are teachers eligible for students discount?
No, there is a separate teachers discount which you can apply through our Verizon teachers discount page.
Looking for Other Stores with a Student Discount?
Verizon is not the only brand that has a student discount plan. There are other brands in the USA as well that have their student discount plan for college students. We have done an extensive research to help you save more and here are some recommendations:
We hope this article was of much help to you in understanding how you can apply and reverify your Verizon student discount plans. Once your verification process gets completed you will receive an email citing the same. If you face any difficulties you can always contact Verizon customer support or get help through their online chatbot.