Many stores offer military discounts to veterans & military personnel to appreciate their service. But is Nike one such store? Do service members get a Nike military discount on their clothing & gear?
Find out whether this discount is eligible to service members only or to their family members as well. We have mentioned everything that you need to know about the military discount at Nike.
Nike Military Discount Policy
Every service member of the US will receive a 10% of Nike military discount that they can use in-store or on apps. The policy states that the military discount can only be used on your first qualified purchases of $500.
Also, remember to use the promo code within 2 weeks and combine this discount with only free shipping codes. You will need your valid military ID to avail of the discount.
Who is Eligible for the Military Discount?
Active or veteran military servicemen and servicewomen are eligible to redeem the discounts at Nike. Apart from them, spouses and dependent individuals of military personnel can also use the discount. Make sure you use the discount promo code only once on eligible products.
Note: You have to re-verify your account every time you want to use the military discount at Nike.
What are the Conditions to Claim the Discount?
Whether you shop at the Nike application, online website, or store, you can claim the discount if you keep the Nike veteran discount conditions in mind. Before you start, you can find the nearest Nike store for your convenience.
- Verify your eligibility through SheerID.
- Log in to your registered account while making a purchase.
- You can use the Nike promo code only once.
- The Nike military discount limit is $500.
How to Register my Military Discount?
Before shopping at Nike, you have to confirm your eligibility. Register your current or retiree proof with SheerID. Check out the following steps to know how to verify your current active or veteran military status.
- Visit the SheerID link to verify your status
- Upload your official government-issued ID that shows your first name, last name, a branch of service, and current military status
- Once you upload the ID, you will get a one-time use Nike military promo code on screen or via email that will expire after 2 weeks
- Stay logged in to your Nike member profile to redeem the Nike military discount code during checkout
Nike Military Discounts Online Policy
To get discounts at Nike.com you have to register with SheerID first. You can redeem the promo code once every seven days for your online purchases.
All the conditions are the same for making an online purchase as it is in-store and on the app. Simply add your ID to register for the military or veteran discounts to start taking advantage of the benefits.
Note: Shipping charges and taxes will be calculated after the discount is applied to your purchase.
Exclusions of Nike Military Discount
Nike.com military discounts and in-store have the same eligibility criteria. There are some exceptions as well for the discount that you should know. You cannot use these Nike veteran and military discounts on the following exclusions.
- Not redeemable for cash
- Cannot be used for gift cards & credit
- Do not use the discount for previous purchase
- Do not redeem this discount for military officials on Swoosh.com
- Products that are on Nike by you, select launch, Apple products, and SNKRS products
Note: The military discount is not valid in the Nike company stores in the US.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does the Nike promo code for the military expire?
Yes, the one-time promo code for the military discount does expire every 2 weeks.
2. How will I receive the promo code?
Once you verify your government-issued ID you will receive the promo code on-screen or through the mail.
3. How much of discount do I get on veteran's day at Nike?
Nike gives 10% discount on veteran's day.
4. How to get a military discount on Nike app?
Register yourself with SheerID to use the discount on Nike app.
5. What should be my military status to use Nike military discount?
You must be a current, veteran, reservist, or retiree military personnel or their spouse & dependent individual to use the discount.
Which Other Stores Offer Military Discounts?
There are a few other stores as well that offer military discounts to military personnel. Here is our guide on some similar stores which might interest you. Know more to save and start shopping.
- Foot Locker
Hope now, you can save some bucks and make your shopping beneficial with the Nike military discount. Nike also owes converse and so you can check out the converse military discount program if you are looking to shop there. You can also use the comment section to reach out to us.